Cleaning Crew Members
T: 028 9032 0070
CLEANING CREW MEMBERS REQUIRED
Mount Charles are seeking Cleaning Crew Members, who will play a vital role within the cleaning team. You will have experience in a similar role and will be responsible for the general upkeep of the unit, completing daily cleaning tasks and duties whilst on shift. You will be hardworking, flexible, have a good eye for detail, and have a passion for the role that you do.
Hours of work: Variable shifts available ranging from 2 hours per week up to 30+ hours per week.
Site Locations: Various locations throughout Northern Ireland, including Belfast, Lisburn, Newtownabbey, Ballymena & Coleraine areas.
Competitive rates of pay (Up to £10 per hour for certain roles)
20 days paid holiday plus 8 bank holidays (Pro rata)
Development and Training opportunies
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Cleaning rooms/toilets/kitchens/bathrooms.
- Maintaining your area of work to the highest standard
- Cleaning interior surfaces, furnishings, fixtures, and fittings
- Clean floors and floor coverings
- Maintain stocks of cleaning materials, order from suppliers where required, and to control the usage of materials, ensuring the cleaning cupboard is kept tidy at all times.
- Report any problems on-site to the Supervisor / Manager so they can be rectified immediately.
- Collection and removal of waste
- Ability to communicate at all levels and work on their own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work and training
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Access to transport.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE