T: 028 9032 0070
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative at CAFRE Glenwherry Hill Farm located in the Antrim Hills between Ballymena and Larne.
- 16 hours per week.
- Monday- Friday, very occasional weekends
- Flexible between 7.30am-12.30pm
- 28 days Paid Holidays pro rata
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Staff Discount Portals
- Uniform Provided
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme and Cash plan Scheme
- Training and development
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness in all areas
- Carrying out cleaning duties as outlined in the cleaning schedule
- Carry out daily/weekly cleaning checklists
- Cleaning of offices, conference facility, student bungalow
- Emptying of bins/ removal of rubbish
- Thorough deep cleaning of kitchens as required including equipment and storage areas
- Complying with all company and legal procedures relating to health & safety and personal requirements
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Basic statutory training for the role will require all candidates to have basic reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to assist in understanding safety and work instructions and communicating with customers on a day-to-day basis.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note, the successful applicant’s offer will be subject to Access NI (Enhanced) check prior to commencement in role. Mount Charles Group has a policy on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders, a copy of which is available upon request. The Access NI Code of Practice is available upon request.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE