T: 028 9032 0070
If you are a customer focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, then we have a role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to join our team based at Translink Trains, Portadown. This is a great opportunity to join a world leading facilities management company.
- 21 Hours per Week
- 3 out of 7 Days per Week
- 20:00 – 03:00
- 14 Hours per Week
- 2 out of 7 Days per Week
- 20:00 – 03:00
- 28 days’ paid holidays (pro rata)
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme – Paid through Salary
- Employee Assistance Program to support your health & wellbeing
- Company Pension Scheme
- Benefit Communication Portal with a range of additional free benefits & discounts for goods/services
- Financial Education/Financial wellbeing advisory service
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Free Parking
- Company Events
- Ensure Trains are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Knowledge of scrubber dryer operation would be an advantage
- Any and all other cleaning duties
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Basic statutory training for the role will require all candidates to have basic reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to assist in understanding safety and work instructions and communicating with customers on a day-to-day basis.
- The successful candidate's job offer will be subject to passing a Personal Track Safety Medical Assessment.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE