Mount Charles Ireland
T: +353 (0)1 431 1383
If you are a customer focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, then we have a role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to join our team based at Tailte Éireann Chancery Street, Dublin. This is a great opportunity to join a world leading facilities management company.
- 40 Hours per Week
- Monday to Friday
- 7am to 3pm
- 30 Paid Holidays pro rata
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme – Paid through Salary
- Employee Assistance Program to support your health & wellbeing
- Company Pension Scheme
- Benefit Communication Portal with a range of additional free benefits & discounts for goods/services
- Financial Education/Financial wellbeing advisory service
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Company Events
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Ensure that the safety signage is used appropriate at all times, e.g. wet floor signs and ‘warn’ customers where possible
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times
- Eligible to work in EU/EEA
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a similar role
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Basic statutory training for the role will require all candidates to have basic reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to assist in understanding safety and work instructions and communicating with customers on a day-to-day basis.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE