Mount Charles Ireland
T: +353 (0)1 431 1383
If you are a customer focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, then we have a role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team based at DLRCC, County Hall Dun Laoghaire. This is a great opportunity to join a world leading facilities management company.
- 15 Hours per Week
- Monday to Friday
- 2:15pm – 5:15pm
- 30 Paid Holidays pro rata
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme – Paid through Salary
- Employee Assistance Program to support your health & wellbeing
- Company Pension Scheme
- Benefit Communication Portal with a range of additional free benefits & discounts for goods/services
- Financial Education/Financial wellbeing advisory service
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Company Events
- Contract Auditing – (Carry out Quality Audits as per schedule and per company policy)
- Client Contact – (Meet with Clients as per schedule – Complete client contact sheet)
- Assisting with Payroll when needed – (Monthly Checking of Report)
- Uniforms – checking all staff are in full uniform
- Machine Repairs – (Must complete machine Repair report and send to central admin)
- Assisting the operations manager with Induction Training – (All new starts and staff moving sites must get induction training as per induction training list)
- Daily Staff Management – (Unplanned absence sickness/ no shows as per agreed central admin process)
- Holiday Cover – (Assist the are supervisor with Approving or not approving as per staff engagement APP, cover sickness and holidays cleaning on sites.)
- Stock Ordering – (Through Central Admin from Montgomery Road)
- Employee Appreciation – (identify those within the operations who warrant specific recognition to line Manager)
- Ensuring all members of staff are completing their roles to the best of their abilities including checking each of their areas on an adhoc basis
- Ensuring all areas are fully stock such as toilet role dispensers, soap dispensers etc.
- Full compliance with COSHH and colour coding.
- Keeping own store area clean, tidy, colour coded and up to spec.
- Fully flexible approach needed
- Eligible to work in EU/EEA
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a similar role
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Basic statutory training for the role will require all candidates to have basic reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to assist in understanding safety and work instructions and communicating with customers on a day-to-day basis.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE