T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles have exciting new opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team at Clare House, County Down
Monday to Friday 7.30am – 4pm
- Permanent contract available
- Paid Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free on site parking
- Discount on all staff meals
- Other airport privledges
- Staff Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Program
- Staff discount portal
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Working independently you will be responsible for providing cleaning services of a high standard.
- This role will cover the cleanliness of the premises, including stairwells, corridors, lifts, communal areas, offices, kitchens, bins and toilets.
- You will be required to ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy, equipment is always stored correctly, safely and maintain cleaning material stock levels to avoid running out.
- Cleaning driving licence required and ability to work at various site locations as necessary.
- Attention to detail
- Leads by example and lives our values
- Passionate about our customer service and reputation
Please be advised an Access NI Check is required for this position
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.