Cleaning Supervisor (Night Shift)
T: 028 9032 0070
If you are a customer focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, then we have a role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team based in Wilsons Country, Craigavon. This is a great opportunity to join a world leading facilities management company.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- 2 Week Shift Rota
- Week 1 Tuesday to Saturday 10pm – 6am
- Week 2 Monday to Friday 6pm – 2am
- 28 days’ paid holidays (pro rata)
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme – Paid through Salary
- Employee Assistance Program to support your health & wellbeing
- Company Pension Scheme
- Benefit Communication Portal with a range of additional free benefits & discounts for goods/services
- Financial Education/Financial wellbeing advisory service
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Company Events
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Contract Auditing – (Carry out Quality Audits as per schedule and per company policy)
- Client Contact – (Meet with Clients as per schedule – Complete client contact sheet)
- Assisting with Payroll when needed – (Monthly Checking of Report)
- Uniforms – checking all staff are in full uniform
- Daily Staff Management – (Unplanned absence sickness/ no shows as per agreed central admin process)
- Holiday Cover – (Assist the are supervisor with Approving or not approving as per staff engagement APP, cover sickness and holidays cleaning on sites.)
- Stock Ordering – (Through Central Admin from Montgomery Road)
- Employee Appreciation – (identify those within the operations who warrant specific recognition to line Manager)
- Ensuring all members of staff are completing their roles to the best of their abilities including checking each of their areas on an adhoc basis
- Ensuring all areas are fully stock such as toilet role dispensers, soap dispensers etc.
- Full compliance with COSHH and colour coding.
- Keeping own store area clean, tidy, colour coded and up to spec.
- Fully flexible approach needed
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Basic statutory training for the role will require all candidates to have basic reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to assist in understanding safety and work instructions and communicating with customers on a day-to-day basis.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE