T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Clinic Manager, Trafford – (Job Ref: 22/CMTR)
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven individual to join our growing Randox Health Team. The Clinical Manager is to ensure that the service provided is fit for purpose, consistent, and meets both external and internal requirements and manage the clinic team and ensure the smooth running of all clinic procedures and activities.
• Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations to include International Standardisation Organisation and Care Quality Commission.
• Ensure that all staff adhere to the Quality Management System.
• Manage clinical and administrative staff, along with maintaining relations with GPs, specialists, doctors, couriers, and laboratory staff.
• The development and appraisal of staff.
• The organisation and monitoring of team development and training, ensuring that all staff training plans are up to date.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures.
• Manage clinic expenditure.
• Co-ordinate with Quality Managers to carry out internal audits, report incidents, and implement corrective / preventive actions.
• Ensure sufficient overall management of the clinic with regards to supplies, equipment, fixtures, and fittings.
• Ensure clinic and all staff provide a high level of customer service and care to all clients.
• Ensure that staff maintain confidentiality and appropriate storage of confidential information.
• Ensure full knowledge of software procedures and clinic roles.
• Liaise and co-ordinate with Patient Coordinator Team Leader and Clinic Co-ordinator.
• Rota optimisation and management in order to meet client requirements and financial revenue.
• Adherence to the company’s Positive Work Environment Policies, Health & Safety Procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
• Qualified to degree level in Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science (Min 2:1).
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication and organisational skills.
• Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
• Computer literate.
• Knowledge of a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, & Excel to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
• Experience in managing a team.
• Experience implementing a quality management system in a regulatory environment.
• A business-related degree (minimum 2:1).
• Experience working in the healthcare sector.
• Working with a senior management team.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.