Clinical Laboratory Scientist
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Clinical Laboratory Scientist – LA (21I/CALI)
We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Laboratory Scientist to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
This position will be based within our Laboratory in LA, California.
• To work as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist – Conducting Routine Clinical Diagnostic Testing
• The performance of various analytical procedures including various manual screening and automated methods covering a wide variety of clinical diagnostic tests
• The preparation and handling of samples and diagnostic reagents.
• The operation of various automated analytical systems
• The interpretation of analytical data. Analysis and submission of all appropriate clinical proficiency testing programs
• Ensuring that all documentation and records of analytical results are fully completed, stored securely and archived as required.
• The routine maintenance and calibration of analytical instrumentation.
• The training of staff in analytical procedures.
• Follow direction given by Lab Director regarding regulatory affairs, quality control, compliance and operations/performance.
• Qualified to at least degree standard in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science
• Experience in a regulated clinical diagnostic laboratory – minimum 2 years desirable
• Experience in Research and IRBs an CRO work desirable
• Experience working within quality management systems to state regulations and
• Phlebotomy skills or the interest to complete course for qualification desirable
• Experience in Regulatory data generation and submissions and lab developed tests
• Obtain a CLS certification
• Have eligibility to work in the US
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Excellent documentation, reporting and IT literacy on all major software programmes and LIMS system, with paper- light approach.
• Interest to learn new scientific technology platforms, testing and biomarker science.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer