CNC Operator – Nights
T: 028 38333991
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
• Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
• Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
• Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
• Inspect and measure finished products using specific measuring equipment a
• Perform preventative maintenance checks on the machine.
• Finish parts keeping within quality requirements using hand tools to sand/smooth part edges.
• Complete paperwork such as process sheets, NCRS, job cards
• Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality