T: 028 9032 0070
If you are a customer focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, then we have a role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Commis Chef to join our team based at Hyster Yale, Craigavon. This is a great opportunity to join a world leading facilities management company.
- 24 Hours per Week
- Monday to Thursday
- 15:00 – 21:00
- 28 days’ paid holidays (pro rata)
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme – Paid through Salary
- Employee Assistance Program to support your health & wellbeing
- Company Pension Scheme
- Benefit Communication Portal with a range of additional free benefits & discounts for goods/services
- Financial Education/Financial wellbeing advisory service
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Company Events
- As Commis Chef you would help to keep the kitchen running smoothly by making sure everything is clean, tidy, safe and hygienic. When a kitchen is busy, equipment such as pots and pans will need to be cleaned quickly and be ready for chefs and cooks to use again.
- Receiving and putting into storage deliveries.
- Stock rotation and replenishment.
- Organising the storeroom
- Being aware of H&S in the workplace and use of HACCP system
- Thorough deep cleaning of kitchen as required including equipment and storage areas
- Complying with all company and legal procedures relating to food safety, hygiene, health & safety and personal requirements
- Minimum Level 2 award in Food Safety and Catering or equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Basic statutory training for the role will require all candidates to have basic reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to assist in understanding safety and work instructions and communicating with customers on a day-to-day basis.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE- GREAT FUTURE