T: +353 (1) 457 5000
To ensure all company and client quality and compliance requirements are met and to participate in all other HSEQ activities as required to meet business needs.
The post holder will be accountable to the Quality & Compliance Manager (NI), HSEQ Manager (NI), Head of HSEQ Ireland and HSEQT Director Ireland.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
As Compliance Coordinator (NI) you will be responsible for working closely with the Quality & Compliance Manager (NI) and the HSEQ and Operational teams. You will play a key role in the implementation of Quality & Compliance requirements and in particular you will be responsible for;
- Coordinate Quality Compliance function for Northern Ireland and implement Company relevant Quality/HSEQ programs, policies, procedures and processes.
- Produce and update Quality reports and maintain all Quality statistics including training compliance and training exception reports.
- Monitoring of quality check sheets (QCS) for volume & nature of defects across disciplines across all projects.
- Liaising with OTLs with regards to quality defect close out and further remedial actions to prevent re-occurrence which can include provision of further training of crews, escalation etc.)
- Monitoring of systems (QCS) for complication of reports / client updates.
- Coordination of various activities, including but not limited to quality defect identification, quality incident reporting and investigation, various compliance activities in all areas of HSEQ.
- Responsible for coordination of effective Quality/HSEQ objectives and targets are set which enforces company policy.
- Working with the Quality & Compliance Manager (NI), to develop, implement and manage the local quality Plans.
- Support the promotion of Quality and drive tangible improvements in performance and culture.
- Working with the Quality & Compliance Manager (NI) ensuring that Best Practice in quality is adopted and regularly reviewed. This will include day to day management; defect reduction strategies; and management training requirements.
- Working with the Quality & Compliance Manager (NI) to develop systems that will ensure that the location quality management system is fit for purpose.
- Working with the Quality & Compliance Manager (NI) to develop systems that will ensure that the Quality management system is fit for purpose.
- Attend Quality/HSEQ team meetings, tracking actions/minutes and present status reports.
- Any other duties assigned.
- “This list is not inclusive or exhaustive and other duties may be required that fall within the capabilities of the role.
Knowledge & Experience;
- Relevant knowledge and previous experience in HSEQ Compliance/Coordination role.
- Minimum of 1 years relevant experience working full time in a Quality/Compliance/HSEQ Dept;
- Previous experience of working in a similar field;
- Good level of education;
- An understanding of quality management/compliance/regulatory requirements and the management of quality and risk;
- Experience of building a strong and consistent culture of quality throughout an organisation.