Conjugate/Antibody Manufacturing Operative
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Conjugate/Antibody Manufacturing Operator (Job Ref: 21N/CJAI)
We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Operator to join a busy and dynamic team. The position, based in Crumlin, Northern Ireland, will offer the successful applicant a challenging and rewarding range of responsibilities.
• Formulation of conjugate concentrates, multi-conjugates and the purification of antibodies
• Running of Biochip Arrays for testing and QC of product
• Dispensing, labelling, and packing of conjugates and antibodies
• Accurate completion of manufacturing and QC records
• Use and maintenance of the stock control system
• Operation and maintenance of analytical instrumentation
• Follow established standard operating procedures
• Alert the Conjugate/Antibody Formulation Supervisor to any problems in the manufacture
• Qualified to at least A Level standard in a science based subject or, alternatively, have relevant experience in a laboratory/manufacturing environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Organisation skills
• IT literate
• Practical laboratory skills
• Ability to operate and maintain analytical instrumentation
• Working knowledge of Health & Safety, including CoSHH
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer