T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Reporting to the Senior Contracts Manager, the Contracts Manager will be responsible for the commercial and operational delivery of all Freeflow activities, maintaining the highest of standards where health & safety is paramount with a primary focus on the ROI operations. Leading and supporting a team of designers/noticing co-ords daily to ensure fluid delivery and strict management of costs to meet/exceed our collaborative targets. Potential requirement to travel to suit the needs of the business as we continue to expand our operational footprint. This position is vital in providing a central link between clients requirements, our noticing department and CAD techs delivery KPI’s ensuring a seamless link from request to invoice.
- Provide key link between clients requirements and our delivery teams KPI’s to ensure dates are met and service is exceeded providing a central point of communication.
- Carry out commercial review and risk analysis of contract.
- Draft, amend and review bespoke contracts.
- Provide quotations, invoices daily where applicable.
- Service and develop existing & new contracts as the main point of contact for our clients.
- Provide commercial links between Operations Department and Directors.
- Liaise regularly with clients and other stakeholders, including local authorities to ensure clear line of communication in respect to our projects.
- Work within the budgets set to ensure successful, cost effective delivery where health & safety is paramount.
- Production of high spec traffic management plans ensuring full compliance with all standards and regulations.
- Develop and maintain awareness of Health and Safety and other relevant regulations to inform decision making.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably required including travel as necessary.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to ensure all works are appropriately resourced.
- Able to assist in design of CAD TM plans and booking of local authority services to aid works.
- Able to sense check CAD team designs ensuring compliance and maximisation of requirements throughout.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
The successful candidate will have:
- Full driving license.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to work and exceed under pressure.
- AutoCAD or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel dependent on companies’ requirements.
- Work within the budgets set to ensure delivery/commercial success.
- Ability to manage a team in a quick turnaround environment ensuring the highest of standards are maintained throughout.
- Ability to make reactive decisions at a moment’s notice.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Minimum 5 years + experience in the traffic management industry.
- Ability to conduct yourself professionally and coherently when attending meetings.
- Think critically and problem solve.
- Handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion.
- High attention to detail.
- Customer services skills.
- Strong proactive mentality to assist in making business & process improvements.
- Conflict management and resolution skills – Build consensus, anticipate and solve problems.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment where client demands require a service second to none.
- Clear lines of communication between progressively between our operations department, client, stakeholders and supply chain partners.