T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group require a Cook to join our Radius Homecare team at Spelga Mews in Banbridge
- Available 2 out of 7 days between 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Must be available to work weekends
- 16 Hours per week
- Permanent Contract
- Paid holiday (pro rata)
- Staff discount portals
- Employee Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Program
- Pension Scheme
- Chefs uniforms
- Assisting in the smooth and efficient operation of the kitchens to ensure a consistent reputation for food quality is always maintained.
- Ensuring the planning, preparation, cooking and presentation of food is always to the highest standard.
- To ensure quality standards and procedures are fully understood and implemented, and daily checking procedures are fully applied.
- To ensure company policies relating to stock control and stock ordering are implemented and monitored.
- To ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene and security legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Updating HACCP records.
- To ensure the security of kitchen and storage areas is maintained at all times. To promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect.
- Any other reasonable requests made by Unit Manager.
- Experience working in a similar role
- Experience working to HACCP policies and documentation
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work skills
- Relevant experience in healthcare
Please note: AccessNI and relevant security checks will be carried out required
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE