T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles has an exciting opportunity for a Cook Manager at Dale Farm – Cookstown!
Full-time, permanent, day-shift contract
Hourly Pay rate £11.00 per hour
28 days Paid Holidays
Company Pension Scheme
Training & Development
On-shift Meals Provided
Hours: Monday – Friday, 07:00am -15:00pm (37.5 hours per week)
- Leading the team, you will operate a very busy kitchen, focusing on tasty, well balanced and nutritious meals.
- Developing the menu range and engaging with user groups on a regular basis.
- Managing staff and driving change through good practice and leadership.
- Maintaining a hygienic and tidy environment; ensure tables, accompaniments and counters are kept clean and adequately supplied throughout the service period.
- Check deliveries and food temperatures, completing records, and operating the till as required.
- A close working relationship with the team is important to these roles. It is essential that you can work as part of a team, as well as on your own, and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Previous experience working in a management role
- The ability to prioritise and have an eye for detail
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work skills
- Level 2/3 Food Hygiene Certificate
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
Leadership, Customer focused, Reliable, Flexible
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE
The Mount Charles Group Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.