T: 028 9032 0070
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE
Would you like to be part of a team that believes that people are our greatest asset? Our family values speak for themselves. Mount Charles employs our family members to:
Do the right thing
Have fun & grow together
Take pride in what you do
If you are customer a focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression. Then this is the role for you!
ROLE: Cook Supervisor, Evening Shift (18+)
UNIT: Moy Park Dungannon
As the Cook supervisor, you will deal with all aspects of the kitchen delivery and hospitality as well as ensuring all food safety documentation is completed as required. Everything we do as a business is built on the enthusiasm and professionalism of the people in our team roles. The quality of food produced is extremely high as are the client expectations, so a strong passion and enthusiasm to the role is key.
The key is a passion for serving the highest quality food to our customers. Applicants should be enthusiastic about what they do, have a good eye for detail and be able to work under pressure as speed of service is a vital component of the post.
Key duties and responsibilities will include but are not restricted to;
· Ensuring the food service achieves maximum efficiency, achieving a high standard of customer satisfaction at all times.
· A Cook Supervisor that can produce great tasting food and ensure quality and consistency to company and brand specification
· Ensuring all food safety documentation is completed within agreed timescales and company requirements.
· The ability to follow instruction, and take the lead of the team.
· Ensuring all HACCP, Food Safety and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
NVQ Level 2 – Food Hygiene.
35 Hours per week, Mon-Fri 15:00-22:30
£9.71 per hour
On site parking
Meals provided whilst on shift
This is an exciting opportunity within the largest independently owned catering organisation in Ireland and one of Deloitte’s best managed companies.
Applicants should note that based on the response, the Company may increase shortlisting criteria.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.