Corporate Sales Support
T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
The main purpose of Bavarian Corporate Sales Support is to take ownership of the sales process between point of sale and vehicle handover to enhance the overall customer experience and provide high levels of customer satisfaction.
Corporate Sales Support should be perceived by customers as helpful and responsive. They will display good problem handling and delay handling skills, be responsive to customer requirements and possess a sound knowledge of BMW products.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate how they meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience gained in a customer-focused environment.
- Experience of working in an administrative role.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail skills.
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office gained in a business environment.
- General motor trade knowledge would be desirable but is not essential.
- Full valid driving licence (must be aged 21+ for insurance purposes).
Reward and Benefits…
- Salary: £23,000 per annum
- Discounted car purchase scheme after qualifying period
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…..
- 25 days annual leave in addition to 8 statutory days every year
- Life insurance equivalent to one year’s salary
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre and Agnew Trade Centre. We employ over 980 staff, sell over 20,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £470m.
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Monday 31st January. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer