Craft Co Events – Head Chef
T: 028 9032 0070
CRAFT EVENT COMPANY HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A HEAD CHEF TO JOIN OUR TEAM ON OUR EXCITING NEW VENTURE WITH NATIONAL MUSEUM NORTHERN IRELAND
As the Head Chef, you will be fully accountable for all aspects of the kitchen delivery and hospitality as well as developing exciting and creative menus, dealing with suppliers, and ensuring all food safety documentation is completed as required. Everything we do as a business is built on the enthusiasm and professionalism of the people in our team roles. The quality of food produced is extremely high as are the client expectations, so a strong passion and enthusiasm for the role are key.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week.
- Competitive salary @£14 per hour
- Uniform Provided
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Pension Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- Staff meals whilst on shift
- Ensuring the foodservice achieves maximum efficiency, achieving a high standard of customer satisfaction at all times.
- A Head Chef that can produce great tasting food, challenge standards, and ensure quality and consistency to company and brand specifications
- Working with the General Manager to review menu costings and planning for seasonal business fluctuations.
- Ensuring all bookwork is completed within agreed timescales and company requirements.
- Will have a proven track record as a chef and will have experience in branded kitchens
- Ensuring all HACCP, Food Safety, and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
- Experience in managing a high-volume kitchen; preparing hot and cold meals, snacks, bakery, and sweets.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with issues as they arise, and contribute in all areas of managing a kitchen and providing great food service.
- Food Hygiene Level 3
- To promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
- To ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene, and security legislation and company policies and procedures.