Curriculum Manager – Health & Sport
North West Regional College
T: 02871 278705
DURATION: 6 months however this may increase or decrease depending on operational requirements
As an employer our culture is based on four key values: Collaboration, Innovation, Respect, and Integrity, these values shape individual behaviour and the way we behave as a College.
Our staff are entitled to some of the best employee benefits and support an employer could give making it a prime choice to further your career. See below some of the benefits we offer employees:
- Salary – £23,080 – £33,460 per annum (plus £2,666 Threshold and £1,387 Deane payment if applicable) per annum. This post will attract two responsibility allowances in addition to the annual salary. One responsibility allowance is valued at £1,662 (effective 1 September 2018).
- 49 days annual leave per annum
- Northern Ireland Teachers Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Tax Free Childcare Scheme
- State of the Art Gym
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Insurance Discount
- NWRC Course Discount
- Health and Wellbeing Programme (Includes: Personal Training, Yoga, Running Groups, Crafts and much more)
- There is a possibility that a reserve list will be retained if more applicants are deemed suitable than posts exist. In the event the successful candidate fails to take up the post or if the post is vacated within 12 months of the appointment date, or if another vacancy arises within 12 months the post may be offered to the next person on the reserve list.
- The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Under the provision of the Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups (NI) Order 2007 this post is deemed to be a regulated position.
- The College is committed to equal opportunities and to selection on merit. It therefore welcomes applications from all sections of society in particular applicants from the Protestant Community.
- Applicants with a disability are encouraged to visit the College website at https://www.accessable.co.uk/ which provides accessibility information on College facilities.