Customer Service Advisor
T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
Our Customer Service Advisors provide outstanding customer care and are the vital link between our customers and our workshop.
- meeting with the customer when they drop their car off
- keeping them up to date on the progress of their vehicle
- answering any queries that they may have
You don’t need to be an expert on car maintenance or servicing, just be passionate about delivering a great customer experience.
After initial training, you will also give the best advice on our products and services to our customers.
This is a challenging role where customer care always comes first, you'll take the time to talk to people, build a genuine rapport and identify exactly what our customers want and need. Comprehensive training will be provided, supported by Mercedes-Benz.
- Minimum of 1 year's experience working in a customer service role
- At least 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Ability to create dialog and possess good communication skills
- A passion for delivering 5-star customer service
- Enjoy working in a fast pace, challenging environment
- Possess a full, valid driving licence
- Driven and ambitious to achieve financial targets
- Hospitality or Retail experience would be advantageous
Reward and Benefits…
- Salary: OTE £30,000 (depending upon skills and experience)
- Mercedes-Benz Company Car and fuel allowance after initial training period.
- 25 days annual leave in addition to 8 statutory days every year
- Life insurance equivalent to one year’s salary
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Discounted car purchase scheme available after qualifying period.
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 980 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference above.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Monday 24th January 2022. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer