Customer Service Advisor Italian Speaking
Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
Customer Service Advisor – Italian Speaking| Mallusk | Permanent | Full Time
Are you a fluent Italian speaker looking to further your career?
As an Italian speaking customer service advisor you will be representing Chain Reaction Cycles, assisting and advising our Italian and English customers via Live Chat, Email and Phone with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues
What will you be doing:
Working as part of the customer service team you will be responsible for helping maintaining Chain Reaction Cycles global service levels across all media and contact types. Supporting our Italian and English customers via contact sources of pre-sale, during-sale and after-sale queries related to all products, brands and services.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure customer queries are answered promptly and completely via both Chat and Email
- Monitoring, responding and resolving customer queries on Social media
- Monitoring and responding to customers reviews across various platforms
- Calling customers when they request a call back service to answer their queries / resolve any issues
- Ensure that all communications with customers are conducted in a professional and courteous manner
- Offering alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Any other Customer service related task
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in Italian and English
- Strong attention to detail and aiming for excellence in delivery
- Experience of working in a fast paced office environment as part of a professional team
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, have high standards and be capable of multi-tasking
- Self-motivated and confident decision-maker with the ability to nail actions and a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and liaise with all members of the business including Senior Managers and Directors
- Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business
- Ability to attend other sites for which travel may be required
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some of the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events and a smart casual dress code.
Being diverse and inclusive are key to our company values. You can find out more about the actions we’re taking to support diversity on the Wiggle and Chain Reactions careers page on our websites.