Customer Service Assistant
Position: Customer Service Assistant
Hours Between: Monday – Friday, 07:00-18:30*
*Occasional weekend work may be required
To perform a variety of tasks associated with food production, front and back of house services including food preparation, customer service, till operation, cleaning, Health & Safety, food hygiene and other general duties associated with working in a catering environment.
NB: This vacancy is subject to security checks before commencement.
- Able to deliver Great Customer Service
- Team player, self-motivated, enthusiastic, reliable
- Positive outlook, demonstrates professionalism, courtesy and openness with others
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and procedures
- Flexible attitude to and embraces change
- Able to work in a busy environment and deliver excellent standards
- Experience in cash handling
- Basic numeracy & literacy skills
- Good communication skills to be able to liaise with customers & colleagues
- Takes pride in personal appearance
- Experience working in a catering or similar environment
- Experience of working in a busy customer facing role
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in catering or customer service or relevant area
Compass Group reserves the right to enhance the criteria if necessary, for the purposes of shortlisting.
Compass Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.