Customer Service Engineer
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Customer Support Engineer – (Job Ref: 21I/CSME)
Randox Laboratories is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Engineer to support our expanding operations. The role will provide a talented and enthusiastic individual with an excellent opportunity to pursue an exciting and attractive career as a Service Engineer. The role will involve installation, commissioning and set-up of analyser equipment, routine servicing and preventative maintenance of analysers and associated equipment, emergency breakdown repair of analysers and provision of technical support by telephone and e-mail to Randox customers.
The successful candidate will be based in Allahabad India.
• Servicing and maintenance of Randox analysers.
• Preventative maintenance and emergency repair of Analysers.
• Installation, commissioning and set-up of Analyser equipment.
• Attending breakdown calls when they occur.
• Delivering engineering and operator training as required to internal staff, end customers and distributor personnel.
• Maintaining cordial relationships with customers and internal team members.
• Good technical knowledge – electrical/electronic background.
• Valid technical degree/certificate.
• Basic knowledge of service records/administration process as required by company.
• Good knowledge of IVD machines/operations.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Previous experience in the medical devices industry.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.