Customer Service Technical Advisor – Full time and Part time available
Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
Customer Service Advisor cycling expert | Mallusk | Permanent Full Time
Are you a Mountain bike expert or love Road cycling? Do you have a passion for helping customers?
As a Customer Service Technical Advisor you will be representing Chain Reaction Cycles, assisting and advising customers via Phone, Live Chat, and Email with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to provide detailed product information and recommendations and resolve issues.
What will I be doing?
Working as part of the customer service team you will be responsible for helping maintain Chain Reaction Cycle’s global service levels across all media and contact types. Supporting customers via contact sources of pre-sale, during sale and after-sale queries related to all products, brands, and services.
What hours will I work?
4 Week rotating shift pattern – working 4 days a week with the following 3 shifts: 6 am-4 pm, 8 am-6 pm & 11am-9pm
Working 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday every 4 weeks
(For part-time hours please discuss with the Internal recruiter)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure customer queries are answered promptly and completely via both Chat and Email
- Offer technical support on the whole Chain Reaction Cycles product range, with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Calling customers when they request a call-back service to provide detailed product information and recommendations and resolve issues.
- Ensure that all communications with customers are conducted in a professional and courteous manner
- Offering alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring, responding, and resolving customer queries on Social media
- Monitoring and responding to customers product reviews and questions across various platforms
- Any other Customer service related task
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Show a sound knowledge of Mountain or Road bikes/parts with an eagerness to further advance this knowledge.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and aiming for excellence in delivery
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment as part of a professional team
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, have high standards and be capable of multi-tasking
- Self-motivated and confident decision-maker with the ability to nail actions and a positive "can-do" attitude
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and liaise with all members of the business including Senior Managers and Directors
- Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business
What’s in it for you – The benefits
If working alongside some for the most creative and innovative people isn’t enough, we also offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities
- 33 days annual leave (Including bank holidays)
- 5% pension contribution
- Staff discount
- Healthcare plan
- Company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
Being diverse and inclusive are key to our company values. You can find out more about the actions we’re taking to support diversity on the Wiggle and Chain Reactions careers page on our websites.