Customer Support Administrator
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Customer Support Administrator (22N/CUAD)
Randox is welcoming applications from Administrators wishing to join the Technical Support division of our Sales and Marketing Team as a Customer Support Administrator. Working with the brightest minds at our Laurelbank facility in Crumlin, successful candidates will receive comprehensive training and in-depth knowledge of Randox products and deal directly with some of our biggest customers. This role provides exciting opportunities within a team that is driving Randox business forward.
Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day.
- Operation of the company telephone and email system to receive customer complaints or enquiries ensuring a rapid response rate according to agreed standard.
- Use of relevant software to record and monitor the status of customer and internal queries.
- Contacting customers to carry out post-market feedback and trending of this data.
- Ensuring that all product queries are brought to the attention of the relevant support teams.
- Filing correspondence from customers and completed queries.
- Communicate and liaise effectively with customers/suppliers/visitors etc as well as internal staff; interpret and respond clearly to requests.
- Carry out biannual customer feedback.
- Relevant administrative tasks.
The Successful Applicant:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence in dealing with customers.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to work to strict timeframes and meet deadlines.
- A willingness to develop a high level of product knowledge.
- Degree level education in a Business/Life Science discipline.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer