Customer Support Coordinator
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Customer Support Coordinator (Job Ref: 22/EACC)
We currently have a vacancy for a full time Customer Support Coordinator, on a temporary contract, to work within our new Travel Centre / Clinic. These positions will be based in Edinburgh Airport to help coordinate the collection of COVID samples for screening.
Successful candidates will be shortlisted to attend an Assessment Centre. We plan to hold an Assessment Centre for this role on 19th January in Edinburgh. You must be available to attend assessment to be considered for the role.
Key tasks and Responsibilities
• Opening/closing duties.
• Ensure smooth running of bookings, stock, sales.
• Meet and great clients on arrival, confirm bookings.
• Registering individual’s details on software system.
• Dealing with difficult individuals.
• Flexibility to work a shift pattern, this could include 12 hour shifts across a 7-day rota.
• The adherence to company Health and Safety procedures and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
• The strict adherence to the company’s Confidentiality Policy within and outside the organisation.
• Previous experience in a busy client facing role.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent IT Skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Available to work full-time.
• Previous retail/hospitality experience.
• Whilst experience within the medical profession is not required, an interest in health care is desirable.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. To serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Health is an Equal Opportunities Employer