Customer Support Coordinator (Part-Time)
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Customer Support Coordinator (Part-Time) – (Job Ref: 22N/PTCU)
Randox is currently looking to recruit enthusiastic, friendly, and hardworking individuals to work within our Customer Support Team at our facility in the Randox Science Park in Antrim. We are particularly keen to hear from candidates with previous contact centre or customer service experience.
This key team provide support to our growing number of customers queries via the phone and email.
Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day.
• To provide comprehensive customer service support
• Responding to all customer queries accurately and effectively
• Taking the appropriate action to ensure customer expectations are fully delivered
• Providing immediate phone and e-mail support and advice to our valued customers
• Liaising with internal team as required.
• Educated to GCSE level (including Maths and English Language)
• Previous experience in a customer service role
• Be computer literate (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
• Excellent telephone skills
• Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to provide top level customer support
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.