T: +44 (0) 28 9335 1043
Ryobi Aluminium Casting (UK) Ltd is an innovative, world class supplier of high quality, technically complex automotive components.
Based in Carrickfergus, Ryobi Aluminium Casting (UK) Ltd is a proud member of the Ryobi Group. With the help of our Japanese parent company we can bring the latest technological advances to our European Customers.
Ryobi’s vision is to maintain a sustainable business by achieving the best results for our customers, maximising the potential of every employee through mutual respect, trust and teamwork.
Our mission is to be the Number 1 Die Casting Company in Europe, to build upon our current customer base and increase market share, and to satisfy customer and shareholder requirements.
Provide support for Import and Export procedures and processes within the Materials department
- Ensuring compliance with established internal and external control procedures by examining records, reports and documentation.
- Checking and producing documentation to ensure Import and Export consignments are in compliance with HMRC rules and regulations.
- Consult with HMRC Agents to ease passage of goods through the Import and Export processes.
- Operation of new CDS system which will replace CHIEF.
- Working collaboratively to develop a supply chain map for strategic suppliers.
- Take part in the Company Brexit committee as the Materials Department customs representative, therefore relevant and up to date knowledge on Brexit is required and should be maintained.
- Work on maintaining smooth transport of imports and exports throughout Brexit and maintain all accreditations required.
- Attend any relevant training courses.
- Contacting suppliers to obtain relevant paperwork in relation to an import shipment.
- Applying the correct tariff codes to consignments.
- Tracking consignments to assist with managing delivery times and planning for raw material imports.
- Using Sage ERP and MRP systems.
- Participate in information sharing, team working and continuous improvement programmes.
- Practice good housekeeping and safety procedures.
- Comply with all Company health and safety, quality and environmental standards.
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent in Grade A-C (to include English and Maths)
- Previous experience of preparing customs entries and declarations
- IT literate, proficient in MS Office
- General supply chain experience
- Familiar with the application of tariffs and duties
- Understanding of commodity codes
- Level 3 qualification (e.g.2 A Level Grades A-C, NVQ)
- Level 3 certificate in Customs Compliance
- International-trade related knowledge
- Previous experience within a manufacturing/materials environment
- Experience of using Sage ERP
- Buying / Negotiating Experience
- Previous experience with CHIEF
Generous employer pension contributions
A health cash plan
Employee assistance programme
Free car parking
Learning and Development opportunities and support
Ride to work scheme