T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Data Analyst – (Job Ref: 22N/DTAN)
As a Data Analyst, the successful candidate will be responsible for interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques, and to provide ongoing reports. This role will be based at the Randox Science Park in Antrim town.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career with a forward thinking, global company which will offer the successful applicant job security and genuine opportunities to enhance their career.
- To interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases / data systems.
- Clean the data in preparation for analysis.
- Set up and maintain automated data processes.
- Masters or BSc in Life / Natural Sciences with a significant computational / statistical component.
- Proven working experience as Data Analyst or related fields.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets.
- Good knowledge of and experience with “R”.
- Experience in the use of databases (SQL, etc.)
- Experience in MS Office.
- Report writing and presenting findings.
- Experience with Human genetics data.
- Experience with SNParray and NGS data.
- Ability to work in Linux environment.
- Knowledge and experience working with Python.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.