T: +44 (0)28 9055 4422
Belfast Harbour is seeking to recruit a Pilot Boat Deckhand to join our busy Port Operations Team.
The Pilot Boat Deckhand is responsible for supporting the delivery of essential marine services on a 365/24/7 basis.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 GCSE’s ( English Maths and 1 other)
- A minimum of two years’ continuous and recent experience of working in a busy environment, including a minimum of one year’s full time recent work experience of working on small boats.
- Basic knowledge of health and safety legislation
- An understanding of the application of risk assessments
- Knowledge and demonstrable confidence of working on or near water.
Closing date for applications is 14th May 2021 at 17:00
Belfast Harbour employs people from all sections of the community and is committed to the appointment of the best candidates based solely on the merit principle. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of community background, political opinion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disability.