Decorating Team Members (Day shift & Night shift)
T: 028 7963 2465
Opportunities are currently available to start immediately in our busy Magherafelt bakery for full time, permanent positions on day shift and night shift. Experience is not essential, full training will be provided.
- To undertake and assist in the hand crafting of bakery goods.
- To apply fillings, toppings and decorations on finished goods.
- Assure product quality through process control and faults prevention.
- Accurately and timely complete all required documentation to enable clear traceability.
- Ensure production rates are maintained and that downtime is minimised.
- Maintain high levels of personal hygiene to ensure production of high quality products.
- Ensure the hygiene of your working areas meets the site hygiene standards at all times.
- Undertake required training and ensure full competency in the job role and to allow for job rotation.
- Any other duties as required.
Essential criteria required:
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Team working and problem solving skills
- Reliable and flexible
Desirable criteria preferred:
- Experience working in a food manufacturing environment.
- Basic food hygiene training/qualification
- Basic health and safety training/qualification
- Availability to start immediately
Working patterns. We have a number of positions available in the following teams:
- Day Shift, Bakery Team Members. Start at a fixed start time of either 6am, 7am or 8am and work to an undefined finish time (operational volumes depending). Monday to Friday inclusive.
- Night Shift, Decorating Team Members. Start midnight to 8am/undefined finish time (operational volumes depending). Sunday night to Thursday night inclusive plus working rotational Saturday nigths (every other weekend).
Please note we operate a flexible finish time on each shift which varies depending on customer order demands.
- Weekly paid
- Development opportunities/Career progression available
- Free staff carparking
- Job security
Genesis is an equal opportunities employer.