T: 02890 247 333
We have an exciting opportunity for a Dental Nurse to be part of our family run group of Practices and to join our team in Lisnaskea. The successful applicant will work 37.5 hours per week.
Duties will include assisting the dentist, sterilising dental equipment, keeping the surgery clean and occasional reception duties. Promoting high standards of patient care at all times is vital.
- Fully qualified dental nurse or be willing to complete a NEBDN Diploma in Dental Nursing
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Be flexible to meet the needs of the practice
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Four GCSEs Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Registered with the General Dental Council
- Have completed a NEBDN Diploma in Dental Nursing
- Experience of IV/RA Sedation
Clear Dental also provide:
- GDC Registration paid
- Full Indemnity Cover
- CPD subscription