Deputy Clinic Manager
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Deputy Clinic Manager, Derry/Londonderry – (Job Ref: 22N/DCMB)
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven individual to join our growing Randox Health, Quality Control team. With the expansion of the Randox Health team we are currently looking to recruit a Deputy Clinic Manager based at our new clinic in Derry/Londonderry.
The successful applicant will join a multi-disciplinary team and play an active role in providing an exceptional service to clients. They will also be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- Help to manage the clinic team and be accountable to the Area Clinic Manager.
- Ensuring customers have an excellent experience while in the clinic, ensuring that they feel comfortable at all times.
- Must be willing and able to drive to our mobile clinic to other location and events, which may require occasional over-night stays.
- Responsibility for compliance with relevant legislations and regulations, ensuring the clinic operates according to the policies and procedures set out by the company and preparation for audits.
- Experience in a supervisory position.
- Phlebotomy certificate of competence.
- 1 years’ experience of blood draws.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Committed and flexible.
- Willingness to travel.
- Team player.
- Valid driving licence.
- Experience of managing a team / clinic in the healthcare sector.
- Efficient with all Microsoft packages.
- Experience in training staff.
About Randox Health:
Randox Health is a unique collaboration of scientific innovation and medical application, specialising in personalised and preventive health programmes. As global specialists in clinical diagnostics, Randox Health offers direct access to a portfolio of hundreds of biomarker tests, proteomics, and genomics measurements. This fusion of scientific intelligence and clinical acumen enables earlier diagnosis and treatment of current health problems, potential prevention of future health problems and allows individuals to take control of their health and improve their overall wellbeing.
Tailored to the needs of each person, results are discussed; treatment and lifestyle options explored, and continued care provided. Delivered directly to the public in a private setting to allow individuals to avail of biomarker blood testing to track and improve their wellbeing.
Randox Health is an Equal Opportunities Employer.