Deputy Registrar Births, Deaths, Marriages & Civil Partnerships
Ards & North Down Borough Council
T: 0300 013 3333
To deliver confidential and efficient registration services for births, deaths, still births, marriages and civil partnerships.
Directorate: Initially Organisation Development and Administration, however, may be required to work in any Directorate across the Council.
Department: Initially Administration, however, may be required to work in any Department across the Council.
Location: Designated Register Offices in the Borough.
Please note that;
- A reserve list may be maintained for one year from which other similar permanent/ temporary vacancies at the same grade may be filled.
- Part-Time Contract, 14 hours per week.
- Hours of work are: Monday 13:00 to 17:00, Tuesday 9:00 to 17:00 and Wednesday 13:45 to 17:00 (*please note, this working pattern cannot be altered).
- All correspondence in relation to the job vacancy will be completed by email and phone. Therefore, it is important that applicants ensure a valid e-mail address and mobile number are provided and entered accurately when filling out the application form.
- Applicants should ensure they check their emails including junk folders regularly.
- Further guidance on the interview process to be used during COVID-19, will be provided via e-mail to shortlisted Candidates.