Digital Marketing Specialist
T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
- Work within a busy digital team environment in a range of digital tasks, taking guidance from and providing support to, other marketing team members.
- Assist in the development and implementation of SEO and PPC strategies.
- Assist in the implementation of Digital Strategy ensuring campaigns are promoted consistently and accurately across all digital mediums.
- Updating and analysing digital marketing reports and performance.
- Devise and manage PPC campaigns with 3rd party agency, analysing results and seeking continuous improvement.
- Manage the Paid Social activity driving cost-efficiencies and delivering online goals.
- Project manage digital technology-based updates to the group digital channels.
- Manage and foster positive relationships with 3rd party partners.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre and Agnew Trade Centre. We employ over 1100 staff, sell over 20,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £470m.
- Degree in Digital Marketing or Marketing.
- 3-5 years’ + experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- Experience in using a CMS to amend and create web content.
- Experience in managing social media for business, using social media management tools, and the setup and managing of Paid Social campaigns.
- Expert level managing Google Ads (PPC).
- Strong experience and understanding of SEO concepts and strategy.
- Very comfortable with data and data tools and have an analytical mindset.
- Expert level in Google Analytics and digital reporting.
- Proficient with relevant digital marketing tools and other computer systems to drive online improvements.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize workload and coordinate multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Have a commercial mindset, with ambition to grow.
- High level of English, particularly grammatical accuracy.
Remuneration and Benefits…
- Salary: TBC
- Discounted car purchase scheme available after qualifying period.
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference above.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Monday 9th November . Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer