Digital Marketing Specialist
T: 02890 385 888
About the role…
We are a growing Digital Team in an industry that is transforming as consumers buying patterns are increasingly shifting to more online transactions.
We are looking for a candidate to join our team that takes responsibility for looking at new ideas, new technologies and innovation. You will be working with premium German brands such as Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz.
So, if you want to develop your career and be responsible for the management and fostering of relationships with our third-party agency, working to a monthly budget between £25k-£30k, and assist in the implementation of SEO strategy to drive improvements then this role could be for you.
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- PPC experience in either in-house or within an agency environment.
- Educated to degree level in a Business / Marketing relevant subject
- Strong experience and understanding of SEO concepts and strategy
- Very comfortable with data and data tools and have an analytical mindset
- Strong level in Google Analytics and digital reporting
- Previous experience: 3-4 years in a similar role
Remuneration and Benefits…
- Salary: Flexible depending upon experience; banding of £30 – £35k per annum
- A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family after a qualifying period.
- Additional colleagues benefits which includes – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply / resume button.
Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria for our role.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview. All completed applications must be received by 12:00 pm (midday) on Friday 18th June. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder.
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer