Distribution Coordinator (x2)
Location: 1x Craigavon & 1x Dundalk
Hours: 40 hours per week
Business Unit: Clinical Services
Open To: Internal and External Applicants
Ref No.: HRJOB6711
We are currently recruiting for two Distribution Coordinators, one of which will be based from our Craigavon site and the other from our Dundalk site.
Working as part of the Distribution team, you will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of Customer Service by ensuring that standards in relation to the following meet or exceed Internal and External Customer expectations:
1. Distribution order on time delivery.
3. Troubleshooting / Resolution of problems.
Whether you are based in Dundalk or Craigavon there will be an occasional requirement for you to travel to the other site.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK/IE OR possess a valid work permit that will allow you to take up full time, permanent employment in the UK/IE
- Third level qualification – OR – Previous experience in a clinical logistics environment
- Previous experience within a customer facing role
- Previous experience within a computerised order processing environment
- Previous responsibility for prioritisation and allocation of work in accordance with customer requirement
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Third level qualification in a Science, Engineering or Business Management related discipline
- Qualification or previous training within a logistics/transport related discipline
- Knowledge of GMP or GDP
- Knowledge of Quality Systems
For the successful candidate, we offer an attractive benefits package which will include a competitive salary, annual bonus, employer pension contributions, 34 days paid annual leave, healthcare benefits and much more.
Almac Clinical Services designs and delivers bespoke packaging and logistical solutions for pharmaceutical companies conducting small or large clinical trials and are recognised as one of the leading, multi-faceted, global solution providers within this niche and complex market. We provide the physical resources and supportive technologies to ensure that a supply of clinical material is delivered across the globe to meet the needs of those patients within the trial.
We currently provide services to over 600 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies worldwide, including 18 of the top 20 global pharma companies.
To Apply: Apply online via the ‘Careers’ section on the Almac website – www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: 30 Jul 2021 at 17:00