Domiciliary Care Worker
Nursing and Caring Direct require Domiciliary Care Workers for the South Eastern Trust (Lisburn, Moira, Hillsborough, Glenavy, Dunmurry, Ballinderry, Ballynahinch area)
Full, Part time and Banking care workers required.
For Morning, Evenings and Weekends – must be car drivers and have access to their own transport
Full Induction and Training will be given to successful candidates.
The aim of the position is to enable service users to remain safely in their own home with as much independence as possible.
Alongside providing care and support in a professional, discreet and caring manner, always ensuring the service user’s right to privacy and dignity is maintained.
– Provide personal care and support to clients in their own homes
– Assist with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
– Help with meal preparation and feeding if necessary
– Administer medications as directed by healthcare professionals
– Assist with light housekeeping tasks such as laundry and tidying up
– Accompany clients to appointments and outings
– Monitor and report any changes in clients' health or behavior
Who are we looking for?
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Compassionate and patient demeanor
– Ability to follow instructions and work independently
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Attention to detail and ability to multitask
– Physical stamina for assisting with lifting and transferring clients if needed
– Completion of an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure
– Registration with The Northern Ireland Social Care Council
– Legal right to work in the UK
– MUST have full valid driving licence and access to car
– Prior experience as a Care Worker or in a similar role is preferred, but not required. Training will be provided for the right candidate.
What we offer:
– Pay Rates: £11 – £12.60
– Weekly pay
– Free training
– Free uniform
– Paid for short notice cancellation of calls for clients
– Paid for up to 10 days for unplanned hospital or respite admissions for clients.
Full time Care Staff: 30 + Hours per week (includes every other weekend work pattern)
Part time Care Staff: 16 – 25 Hours per week (includes every other weekend work pattern)
Evening Care Staff (includes every other weekend work pattern)
Both part time and full time positions must be flexible to work every other weekend shift pattern.
Candidates must have valid driving licence and access to car as requires travelling to variety of locations
If you interested in working with a reputable established Company who offer competitive rates of pay, flexible hours/days, paid holidays, uniform and meet the above criteria please apply today!
NURSING AND CARING DIRECT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER