T: (028) 9046 1834
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Job Ref 23-312-DRIVER-TL-WEB
Job Role Driver
Location Twisel Lodge, 19A Church Ave, Holywood, BT18 9BJ
Salary £10.42 per hour
Hours 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday (9.30am – 3.30pm)
Twisel Lodge in Holywood Co. Down, is a residential home, registered with RQIA to provide services for 8 adults who have Learning Disabilities and associated complex needs. As part of the eight-person service, we also provide a ‘respite’ facility through which adults with learning disabilities can come and stay with us for a break.
The successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating social outreach for residents by providing transport to attend day-centre, appointments and other outings, as well as supporting with health and safety related checks at Twisel Lodge Residential Home in Holywood.
- Refer a Friend Scheme- £250 if the candidate successfully remains in post for a minimum of 6 months.
- Annual Leave 5.6 weeks in each leave year (inclusive of public and bank holidays). This increases with length of service, up to 33 days (pro rata) per year.
- Recognition & Reward scheme available to all staff in the course of their work.
- Investor in People Champion with commitment to development of employees through paid training and learning opportunities.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme, 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay (2 weeks full pay, 2 weeks half pay after 6 months service).
- Employee Assistance Programme including access to 24/7 doctor support.
- Health Cashback Scheme.
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers.
- Category D1 Minibus licence (this does not include licences issued with D1 category nfhr) and driver CPC licence or willing to complete CPC on appointment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply Online: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
Closing Date: 7th December 2023 @ 10:00
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER