T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
We are looking for a driver to work within a team supporting our Clinic Network in our various sites in London. Our team of drivers will be responsible for picking up samples from partner organisations and bringing them to our site for processing. They will also be required to transport samples between our processing centres and our labs. All drivers must ensure the integrity of the cargo is maintained and all schedules are met.
The successful candidate needs to be flexible to work a variable shift pattern. There are shift available 7 days a week, both day and night shifts consisting of 10-to-12-hour shifts.
- Collection and delivery of samples between third party clinics and Randox clinics / laboratories.
- Completing all necessary paperwork, including chain of custody.
- Liaising with clients and representing Randox Health to the highest standard.
- When planning routes, navigate the most efficient and avoid delays where possible.
- Ensure samples are transported in their desired condition.
- Ensure good communication with manager and clinic teams to ensure all sample collections are actioned promptly and within TAT.
- Maintain the upkeep of the company vehicle inclusive of completing pre-start checklists and keeping a mileage log.
- Daily checks such as tyres and oil.
- Moving stock between clinics as and when required.
- Full clean driving license with no points or endorsements.
- Aged over 23.
- Good knowledge of roads and local area.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in a similar role.
About Randox Health:
For almost 40 years Randox has been at the forefront of clinical diagnostics, dedicated to improving health worldwide with our disruptive technology and innovative diagnostic solutions. This experience and expertise powers each of our state-of-the-art Randox Health clinics, currently located in London, Liverpool, and Northern Ireland, with ambitious plans to roll out a number of new clinics in the coming months and years. A mobile service enabling certified Randox Health staff to visit clients at their convenience is also available.
At Randox Health we encourage individuals to adopt a personalised, preventative approach to their health and well-being, ultimately helping them to live healthier for longer. Using Randox revolutionary technology we measure hundreds of health biomarkers, generating unrivalled data that when combined with our complex algorithms can predict future health concerns and identify early signs of illness even before symptoms arise. This empowers individuals to act sooner to prevent or delay disease onset – moving from a model of sickness management to true preventative healthcare. Our unique biomarker tracking service allows you to establish a health baseline from which you can track and monitor improvements over time.
In early 2020, Randox were one of the first to respond to the coronavirus pandemic, developing a pioneering diagnostic test for COVID-19 in just a few weeks. Our rapid COVID-19 testing service is trusted and used by a variety of private companies, individuals, and by the sports industry, and in the UK Government’s National COVID-19 Testing Programme.