Events Staff Craft Co
T: 028 9032 0070
Here, you can be part of the action.
Would you like to be part of a team that believe that people are our greatest asset?
Working across a number of prestigious locations such as Cultra Manor, Larchfield Estate, Ulster Museum and Hillmount House to name just a few…
Come join our team of Events Food Service Staff
Range of Shifts Available, from block bookings, guaranteed part time or flexible hours to suit your lifestyle…be in control of how much, and how you would like to earn extra cash!
- Immediate start available
- £10 per hour inclusive of holiday bonus
- Excellent training & development
- Opportunity for progression
- Free company food
CASUAL EVENTS FOOD SERVICE STAFF
We’re a bespoke wedding and events catering company passionate about bringing our clients vision to life.
Our reputation is built on high standards, beautiful food, creativity and great customer service.
From sourcing the finest seasonal ingredients and sustainable local produce we showcase dynamic and beautiful food.
Hours of work are variable and offered on an event-by-event basis. You will be offered shifts for weddings, sporting and corporate events at various locations, this will include evening and weekend work and requires travelling.
Venues: Cultra Manor, Larchfield Estate, Down Royal Racecourse, Tullyveery House, The Old Rectory, The Wool Tower, Gracehall, Old Court Chapel, Hillmount House, Ulster Museum, Belfast Castle, Lyric Theatre Belfast, Finnebrogue Woods
As a team member, your duties will include the following:
- To ensure all goods are displayed correctly and are eye catching to customers.
- To maintain an excellent level of customer services to all customers.
- To ensure fast and effective delivery of food and beverage.
- To ensure that customer areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure that all payments are handled correctly.
- Comply with Food Hygiene Regulations.
- To comply with company Health and Safety Regulations.
- To comply with COSHH regulations.
- To comply with the Licensing Act at all times.
- To ensure that all rubbish is disposed of correctly.
- Complete and record all daily and weekly cleaning control sheets accurately.
- Report any equipment faults immediately to your Duty Manager
- Record all waste in the correct manner.
- To be welcoming and create a friendly atmosphere to the customers.
- To assist with any other reasonable task which may help with the smooth running of the event.
(Rates of pay £10 per hour (Inclusive of a quarterly paid accrued holiday bonus)