Events Staff Craft Event Co
T: 028 9032 0070
Come join our team of Events Food Service Staff
We’re a bespoke wedding and events catering company passionate about bringing our client's vision to life. Our reputation is built on high standards, beautiful food, creativity, and great customer service. From sourcing the finest seasonal ingredients and sustainable local produce we showcase dynamic and beautiful food.
Hours of work are variable and offered on an event-by-event basis. You will be offered shifts for weddings, national museum locations, and corporate events at various locations.
Venues: Cultra Manor, Larchfield Estate, Down Royal Racecourse, Tullyveery House, The Old Rectory, The Wool Tower, Gracehall, Old Court Chapel, Hillmount House, Ulster Museum, Belfast Castle, Lyric Theatre Belfast, Finnebrogue Woods
Range of Shifts Available, from block bookings, guaranteed part-time or flexible hours to suit your lifestyle…be in control of how much, and how you would like to earn extra cash!
- Immediate start available
- £10 per hour inclusive of holiday bonus
- Excellent training & development
- Opportunity for progression
- Free company food
As a team member, your duties will include the following:
- To ensure all goods are displayed correctly and are eye-catching to customers.
- To maintain an excellent level of customer service to all customers.
- To ensure fast and effective delivery of food and beverage.
- To ensure that customer area are clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure that all payments are handled correctly.
- To be welcoming and create a friendly atmosphere to the customers.
- To assist with any other reasonable task which may help with the smooth running of the event.