T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Expenses Co-ordinator- (Job Ref: 21N/EXCO)
Randox Laboratories are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to work within our Travel Department. The successful applicant will be responsible for processing expense claims reimbursements for the global staff base. The role will involve verifying and processing expense claims in both UK and foreign currencies, assisting in expense reporting, maintaining clear communication channels with both staff and management and complying with all company policies and procedures.
• Verify and process staff expense claims in accordance with company travel policy, guidelines, and procedures.
• Monitor the submission of expense claims and ensure all are received within the required time frame.
• Ensure all company staff credit cards statements are reconciled for all trip expenses expenditure
• Update, record and maintain all expenses expenditure in the correct format
• Conduct expense training for new employees during new start induction
• Answer expense related queries in a timely and professional manner
The successful candidate should have:
Third level qualification or equivalent (preferable, not essential)
GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language (Grades A-C)
Be competent in the use of Microsoft Offices computer applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
Excellent organisational and communication skills
An eye for detail and the ability to prioritize work in a logical fashion
Ability to act on own initiative as well as part of a team
Experience of working in a similar role would be advantageous
Full training will be provided
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.