Experienced Used Car Sales Executive
T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated Experienced Used Car Sales Executive to sell the complete range of Mercedes Benz products, providing each of our customers with the highest level of tailored customer care. In addition to the opportunity of developing your sales career with our prestigious brand, we offer in house and manufacturer accredited training to support you sell the fantastic range of new car models for 2021 including wide range of Hybrid and Electric vehicles.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience as a Sales Executive in a premium franchised car dealership or 3 years’ experience in a non-franchise or volume-based retailer.
- Be able to demonstrate meeting and exceeding sales targets / KPI’s.
- Possess a high level of self-motivation and enthusiasm.
- Bring your excellent interpersonal skills to our role.
- Full, valid driving license (aged 21+ for insurance purposes).
- Previous experience of CDK / Kerridge is preferred.
Remuneration and Benefits…
- Salary: OTE £45k – with realistic uncapped earning potential of more than £50k.
- Guaranteed salary for initial period in role to help you settle in.
- Premium Company Car and fuel allowance.
- Discounted car purchase scheme available after qualifying period.
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference above.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Monday 10th May 2021. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer