Female Support Workers – Nights
T: (028) 9066 6188
The Cedar foundation deliver a range of services that enable people with disabilities to get the most out of life and to be fully included in their communities. Our services are centred around the individual needs of each person and are delivered throughout Northern Ireland.
At Mourneview we provide tenancy based accommodation with care for adults over the age of 18 who have brain injury, physical, sensory or neurological disability. The extent of support and care provided is based on individual assessment of need. Personalised support services available include assistance with daily living activities, personal care, leisure and social skills and household management.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Female Support Worker (nights) to join our team within the supported living service for individuals with learning disability, autism and complex behaviours.
We are looking for confident, calm and compassionate people who can provide meaningful support.
The Night Support Worker is part of the team whose responsibility is to meet the practical, physical and emotional needs of individuals in receipt of services within the Cedar Foundation Living Options Schemes. Through a key worker system, she will also have involvement in the delivery of individual care plans
As well as an excellent benefits package the Cedar Foundation also offer you a unique opportunity to progress your skills and experience through our commitment to the development of our staff team with training and learning opportunities.
Hours: 30 hours per week – night duty
Salary: £9.05 per hour
- Numeracy & literacy (English language) skills
- Demonstrable evidence of 6 months experience of providing physical care / support for individuals.
- Starting on 28 days leave (pro rata) in each leave year (inclusive of public and statutory holidays)Cedar offer an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee
- contribution and 4% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People Champion with commitment to development of the staff team through training
- and learning opportunities
- Recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access 24/7 Doctors Line
- Health Cashback scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers
This position is open to female applicants only.
The lawful recruitment of a female for this position falls within the exception allowed by Article 10 (2)(b) of the Sex Discrimination Order 1976
Apply online at: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
Closing Date: 13th September 2020
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER