T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Finance Administrator – (Job Ref: 21N/FADM)
Randox Laboratories is currently seeking to recruit a Finance Administrator to support our growing finance Department. The position will be based at our Head Quarters in Crumlin, Co. Antrim. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for someone who has an interest in working within Human Resources and looking to develop their career within a successful company.
Your main duties will include:
• To complete Finance administration tasks relating to the global offices.
• To get purchase orders and payments approved for relevant offices.
• To pay suppliers/staff expenses with the global offices.
• To help in the day to day operations of the Randox Global offices on a daily basis including liaising with International office staff.
• To work with the offices to reduce debt.
• To assist the Finance officers in the preparation of monthly accounts.
• Any other reasonable duties as requested by management
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion
• The ability to input and record data accurately and efficiently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional telephone etiquette and manner
• Confident with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel and Outlook
• The ability to act on your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Experience in a similar role
• Previous experience of SAP
Now is your chance to be part of a strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer