T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Finance Administrator – (Job Ref: 23N/FIND)
Randox Laboratories is currently seeking to recruit a Finance Administrator to support our growing finance Department. The position will be based at our Head Quarters in Crumlin, Co. Antrim. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for someone who has an interest in working within an Accounts department and looking to develop their career within a successful company.
Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day.
Your main duties will include:
- Perform administration tasks within the finance department.
- Process invoices and credit notes as they come in.
- Dealing with petty cash – handing out, recording and ensuring balance.
- Liaise with purchasing department if they have any queries on invoices and suppliers to update on payments.
- Filling invoices according to department protocol and ensuring invoices are ready for payment before their due date.
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion.
- The ability to input and record data accurately and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional telephone etiquette and manner.
- The ability to act on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Prior Sage line 500 experience.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.