T: 02890 247 333
Clear Group is a locally owned family run healthcare and childcare provider in Northern Ireland.
We currently have opportunities for a one year placement in our Finance team, working under the direction of the Financial Controller commencing in summer 2022. The interns will be fully integrated members of the financial team.
The Finance internship will be exposed to all aspects of the work of the department and will acquire skills in the following areas- purchase and sales invoice processing, reconciliation of supplier accounts, cash book processing, bank reconciliations and management accounting.
The successful applicants will:
- Be highly motivated
- Be enrolled in a Finance, Accountancy or Business Studies degree course
- Be able to demonstrate good team working skills
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (in particular Excel)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Hold a full driving licence with access to a car
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in business and commercial matters.