T: +353 (1) 457 5000
- Report to Fleet Manager.
- Maintain Motor Incident Database Liaise with internal Insurance Handler
- Excellent Excel Skills.
- Issuing vehicles to drivers
- Returning Vehicles from Drivers and capturing damage on vehicles
- Managing the fleet mailbox
- Managing Daily Vehicle Checks
- Ad Hoc Transport Duties
- Issuing POs to Suppliers for parts or damage repairs
- Support Fleet team with servicing or Breakdowns of Vehicles
- Issuing Fuel Cards to Drivers
- Managing PCN’s
- Ensure invoicing has been completed and ensure hire, fuel, other charges, telematics, repair/maintenance orders are raised on system for cost control.
- Liaise with Fleet Manager and ensure monthly reports are produced and distributed accordingly addressing appropriately if not.
- Managing Drivers for the FORS Driver training courses
- Installing Trackers and De-tracking vehicles.