Floating Support Worker
T: (028) 9066 6188
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Floating Support Worker REF: 22-190-FSW-SHSCT-WEB
Job Role Floating Support Worker
Location To cover The Southern Health and Social Care Trust Region
Salary On a 3 point incremental scale. Starting at Point 4 £19,264 (Pro Rata)
Hours 20 Hours per week
Hours across Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm
The Southern Floating Support Scheme is part of the Cedar Foundation Regional Floating Support Service, funded by the Supporting People Programme and administered by the Northern Ireland Housing Executive. It provides support to people who are 18+ with no upper age limit, who have a Brain Injury and/or Physical Disability, requiring housing related support.
The purpose of this role is to provide a Floating Support Service to people with a Brain Injury and/or Physical Disability, who require housing related support to develop their capacity to live independently and maintain their tenancy.
- Starting on 20 days annual leave pro rata plus Cedar recognises 12 statutory days
- Annual incremental pay increases on a 3-point salary scale
- Cedar offer an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People Champion with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Staff recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access 24/7 Doctors Line
- Cashback health scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers.
RQF Level 2 Diploma or equivalent
Minimum of 1 years’ experience of providing support services to people with disabilities or other vulnerable groups
Knowledge of the effects of disability
Good communication & interpersonal skills
Proficiency in IT to include Microsoft Office packages.